Future Travelers is an innovative journey of exploration, helping participants shift their paradigms and take action toward greater Kingdom impact. The content is strategically and deliberately designed to challenge paradigms and help participants build a strong foundation
Each journey includes:
- A 9 month journey
- 3, one & a half day intensives with innovative teaching from widely recognized leaders (travel & lodging not included)
- Monthly coaching with leaders and practitioners from around the country
- Peer to peer learning environments designed to be an intimate, conversational living room experience. For this reason cohorts are limited to 25 or fewer individuals.
- Case study examples from host practitioner churches sharing their experience of implementation, both success & failure.
The Maps (Core Curriculum)
Primary resource for intensives 1-3 is The Forgotten Ways by Alan Hirsch.
To equip your key leaders to confidently launch a movement and navigate change, each cohort will comprehensively explore the paradigm of the Church as a movement. In each gathering, we will explore the elements of missional DNA (mDNA) as the operating system for the Church as apostolic movement (outlined in the book The Forgotten Ways by Alan Hirsch).
The Coordinates (Intensive Overviews)
- Topic: See It: Reimagining Church
- Location: Westside Family Church, Kansas City, KS
- Target Dates: September 29 - October 2nd, 2016 (Each cohort will have a 2 day period during these dates)
- Topic: See It: Reimagining Disciples on Mission
- Location: Tampa Underground, Tampa, FL
- Target Dates: January 23 - 27, 2017 (Each cohort will have a 2 day period during these dates)
- Topic: See It: Reimagining Leadership
- Location: Rivertree Church, Canton, OH
- Target Dates: May 15 - 19, 2017 (Each cohort will have a 2 day period during these dates)