Forge Online is a pioneering adventure of discovery, helping participants shift their paradigms and take action toward greater Kingdom impact. The content is strategically and deliberately designed to challenge the way you think about mission and living as a follower of Christ, along with helping residents build a strong understanding and toolbox for mission.
The Forge Online Residency includes:
- A six-month action learning journey
- 6 interactive training sessions with innovative teaching from widely recognized leaders
- Monthly coaching with leaders and practitioners from around the country
- Peer-to-peer learning environments designed to be intimate, conversational learning experiences
We train people of all kinds to live on mission, lead missional communities, and create missional movements in the local contexts where they are already doing life. Our innovative training approach combines excellent content with personalized coaching and thought-provoking conversations.
All residents in our training experience are given access to our residency website, a private site that contains hours upon hours of missional content from leading writers, leaders, and practitioners from around the world.
Key concepts for each module are:
- Essential Paradigm Shifts for Missionary Formation
- Discipleship & Sustainability
- Pioneering Mission & Leadership
Every participant will be placed into a coaching cohort with 3-5 other participants. Cohorts will meet with their coach twice a month for mentorship, training, and encouragement.
We invite all of our participants to take part in monthly online conversations with recognized leaders in the missional church movement. Conversations will consist of 20-30 minutes of training, followed by 20-30 minutes of Q & A and interactive group discussion. Participants will also be giving the chance to participate in an online discussion forum with missional leaders on a regular basis.
Next cohort begins January 9, 2017. Apply now!