FORGE 1 DAY TRAINING:
Re-Thinking Church, The Way of Incarnational Mission
Saturday, November 21, 9 AM - 3:30 PM
The Church & Culture in the West is under incredible change. Social/political/financial nuances continue to make the idea of engaging culture and building church a head scratcher. What is needed is a ‘missionary’ people committed to live and lead in the incarnational way of Jesus. This "Good News" will work but the leaders of this future church must understand:
- The Kingdom of God instead the kingdom of church
- The Gospel DNA that anyone can live
- The most transferrable church structure of the ‘missionary community’
- What is Church and how does God build it?
- How to apprentice missionary leaders instead of pandering to consumers
- How to champion modern day trappists: The New BIVO option for leaders & Laity. *Where leaders spend time for the greatest influence
- How people actually come to Jesus: The ancient way of incarnational evangelism
Who should attend?
- Church planters who want to enjoy the church planting process. Pastors of any persuasion
- Small group leaders, Lay Leaders and concerned saints
- Business leaders who feel called to significant kingdom work
Hugh Halter & Brad Brisco
Hugh Halter Bio:
Hugh is a church planter, pastor, consultant, and missionary to the US. He is the U.S. Director of FORGE America, an apprenticing community committed to train men and women to live as missionaries where they already are. He is author of The Tangible Kingdom, AND…the gathered & scattered church, TK Primer, BiVO, Sacrilege, FLESH and Brimstone. Hugh speaks extensively around the world to laity and leaders. He is an advocate for disoriented God seekers and loves to inspire and re-orient leaders around incarnational mission in any form of church. He has three adult children and now lives on an urban ranch in Denver Colorado with his wife Cheryl. You can find Hugh at hughhalter.com and forgeamerica.com
Brad Brisco Bio:
Brad is currently the Church Planting Strategist for a network of churches in Kansas City. He holds a doctorate in the area of missional ecclesiology; his doctoral thesis was on assisting existing congregations in transitioning in a missional direction. He also serves on the National Leadership team for Forge America Mission Training Network and is co-founder of the Sentralized Conference. Brad is co-author of Missional Essentials, a twelve-week small group study guide and The Missional Quest. He blogs regularly at missionalchurchnetwork.com.
Registration & Information:
Contact: Hugh Halter @ email@example.com